Account Executive – UK
Career Opportunity Title: Account Executive – UK
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Managing Director
Salary: £80,000 OTE + Benefits
This Account Executive position is a senior role within ignyto; a fast paced, professional and dynamic Salesforce consultancy and as such, you should be keen to help shape the future of the business. Fantastic career progression opportunities available.
We pride ourselves on the intelligence, quality and capability of our team. We expect all our staff to self-manage, have a passion for success, be keen to continue your personal development and be the very best at what you do.
You should be an excellent communicator (written and oral), reliable, presentable and efficient and are expected to operate equally well individually or within a team of diverse professionals.
As an Account Executive you should be focused, professional, passionate about success and be highly competitive.
You must have proven track record of achieving and overachieving against sales targets in a technical or technology based company. Being a successful ex-Salesforce AE or a Salesforce Consultant with sales experience in a Salesforce practise would be a distinct advantage.
- Successfully deliver won sales deals against a monthly quota
- Manage the relationship with Salesforce stakeholders to build trust, demonstrate capability and assist Salesforce AEs and Managers to win more deals
- Manage and qualify all inbound leads and enquiries in a very professional, efficient and timely manner and progress solid enquiries to Opportunities
- Convert opportunities to won sales deals by expertly managing the entire sales cycle and all key stakeholders at all times
- Present to all Salesforce stakeholder teams in Ireland and the UK on a regular basis with compelling and relevant information
- Manage communication flows from Ignyto the all the many Salesforce stakeholders so they are clear on Ignyto’s USPs, capability, capacity and value proposition
- Lead client discussions to determine and understand client expectations, processes and requirements (key priorities and nice to haves) through group-based scoping sessions or one-to-one interviews
- Build accurate, interesting and compelling customer proposals with the help of Ignyto technical resources
- Professional, focused and determined individual with a passion for technology sales
- Comfortable meeting and getting on with new people, meeting (and presenting to) business owners, C-Suite and demanding customers and stakeholders
- Degree level qualification is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of the Salesforce (SFDC) platform and suite of products is a real advantage
- Excellent communication, organisation & analytical skills with solid business acumen
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Motivated by career and personal development.
- Excited by the opportunity to work within a fast paced and entrepreneurial consultancy
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this real then please contact us.
NB: We are seeking permanent applicants who are eligible to work in the UK or Ireland only please. No agencies please.