Salesforce Developer – UK, Ireland and Europe (Could be Remote)
Career Opportunity Title: Salesforce Developer
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Delivery Director
Location: UK, Ireland or Europe – Remote is an option
Salary: This is a senior role with a competitive salary commensurate to experience and relevant qualifications.
The Salesforce Developer position is a senior role within ignyto; a fast paced, professional and dynamic Salesforce consultancy and as such, you should be keen to help shape the future of the business. Fantastic career progression opportunities available. This is a remote position so location is not important but you must have perfect written and spoken English.
We pride ourselves on the intelligence, quality and capability of our team. We expect all our staff to self-manage, have appropriate industry certifications and be keen to continue your personal development and continue to progress with your learning and certifications to be the very best at what you do.
You should be an excellent communicator (written and oral), reliable, presentable and efficient and are expected to operate equally well individually or within a team of diverse professionals.
As a Salesforce Developer you should be highly motivated by solving clients’ business problems taking advantage of the capabilities of the Salesforce platform (and other technologies) to do so.
You MUST have 2+ years of experience in development on the Force.com platform, as well as strong integration experience of other technologies with same and be able to provide evidence accordingly. You must have perfect written and spoken English.
- Conducting technical workshops to create solutions that work as closely as possible with the wider business goals, to gain a detailed understanding of the requirements of and identify any gaps in the current system(s)
- Working closely with customer to understand, validate and design data models, developing complex CRM solutions to ensure that best practices are followed and the best data solutions are provided
- Providing reliable estimates for work to customers
- Developing simple approaches to complex business requirements
- Providing Technical Plans and strategies for developing solutions to address any company-wide issues and making their processes more efficient
- Take technical ownership of deliverables and propose suitable solutions to maximise stakeholder satisfaction
- Designing and developing business workflows and translating Interpreting end-user needs into efficient system solutions
- Work with geographically dispersed Ignyto teams, in an agile environment, to ensure all projects are delivered as per the scope and on time
- Creating and executing VisualForce, APEX code, custom-built Apex controllers, Apex triggers and creating custom Lightning components
- Configuring and administering complex Salesforce development environments
- Leading the testing and implementation of software development efforts, including coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging, as well as managing timelines and producing technical documentation.
- Creating complex Workflows spanning across multiple systems and platforms
- Maintaining User Roles and Security ensuring there are no security breaches that could place a risk on the company’s data
The ideal candidate will have extensive computer and programming knowledge, as well as the following qualifications, experience and abilities:
- Salesforce Developer Certification required
- Possesses a deep knowledge of the Salesforce (SFDC) platform and related suite of products as well as integration experience of other technologies with same
- Experience using Web development tools (Eclipse IDE, Git, Sublime)
- Recognised bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline – experience may override the need for a degree)
- Excellent communication, organisation & analytical skills with solid business acumen
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Hands on expertise of delivering solutions on the Salesforce Platform
- Motivated by career and personal development
- Excited by the opportunity to work within a fast paced and entrepreneurial consultancy
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this real then please contact us.
NB: We are seeking permanent applicants who are eligible to work in the EU only please. No agencies please.