Senior Salesforce Consultant – UK or Ireland
Career Opportunity Title: Senior Salesforce Consultant UK or Ireland
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Delivery Director
Location: UK or Ireland
Salary: This is a senior role with a competitive salary commensurate to experience and relevant qualifications.
The Senior Salesforce Consultant position is a senior role within ignyto; a fast paced, professional and dynamic Salesforce consultancy and as such, you should be keen to help shape the future of the business. Fantastic career progression opportunities available.
We pride ourselves on the intelligence, quality and capability of our team. We expect all our staff to self-manage, have appropriate industry certifications and be keen to continue your personal development and continue to progress with your learning and certifications to be the very best at what you do.
You should be an excellent communicator (written and oral), reliable, presentable and efficient and are expected to operate equally well individually or within a team of diverse professionals.
As a Senior Salesforce Consultant you should be highly motivated by solving clients’ business problems taking advantage of the capabilities of the Salesforce platform (and other technologies) to do so.
You MUST have proven experience of working in an existing Salesforce partner practise. You will have delivered very successful Salesforce implementation projects and be able to advise on the best practice approach in a given situation, identify risks and issues and bring your experience to bear to ensure successful project delivery. Field Service Lightning experience is a real advantage.
- Degree educated in a relevant business or technical discipline
- Salesforce ADM-201 + at least one of the following: DEV-401, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Pardot Consultant, Salesforce FSL Consultant, Salesforce Steelbrick / CPQ Brown Belt.
- Lead client discussions to determine and understand client expectations, processes and requirements (key priorities and nice to haves) through group-based scoping sessions or one-to-one interviews.
- Document functional requirements, processes and technical design clearly and concisely
- Analyse and recommend the options to deliver a technical solution that best fits client requirements, within scope and budget.
- Design the architectural solution and custom functions to a high level of quality and accuracy
- Manage and/or configure the build of the system to ensure its completion to a high quality finessed production-ready product.
- Manage and/or execute the quality assurance activities required to ensure the system matches its specification and works end-to-end.
- Manage and/or execute the deployment of the system from sandbox environments into production.
- Manage and/or execute the transformation and load of data from other systems into salesforce.com
- Deliver system demonstrations and client build reviews in an organised and professional manner
- Design and deliver client training programmes and sessions, ensuring successful knowledge transfer
- Advise clients on system adoption best practices and programmes.
- Take responsibility for own personal and professional development, but in particular ensure certifications, specialisms and technical knowledge are always up to date
- Degree educated in a relevant business or technical discipline (experience may negate the need for a degree)
- Possesses a deep knowledge of the Salesforce (SFDC) platform and suite of products and integration of other technologies with same
- Excellent communication, organisation & analytical skills with solid business acumen
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Hands on expertise of delivering solutions on the Salesforce Platform
- Motivated by career and personal development.
- Excited by the opportunity to work within a fast paced and entrepreneurial consultancy
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this real then please contact us.
NB: We are seeking permanent applicants who are eligible to work in the UK or Ireland only please. No agencies please.