● Region: Global, HQ in UK (Global = 26 different websites)
● Industry: High Tech
● Sub Sector: Software
● Size of company: 9000
This customer is a global technology leader and they provide a powerful platform that makes it easier for motor dealers of all types to excel by providing integrated technology that links their customers’ systems, departments and sites, keeping them connected with streamlined business processes.
This is a global business that uses 26 different websites, across 35 regions and over 30 languages. The customer marketing team were tasked with migrating from Eloqua to Pardot due to the many Salesforce platform benefits. As part of this migration the Ignyto team needed to ensure all marketing assets, list segmentations and automation programmes were transitioned from Eloqua in time for a key event. One of the key aspects for this project was to ensure that this customer were GDPR compliant. A key focus of this project was to setup Pardot to allowing the customer to track all of the various websites separately, as well as to create/ adapt marketing assets in their many languages.
● Pardot Marketing Automation Suite integration and technical setup to enable tracking on 26 different websites, as well as lead scoring and grading in order to give a view of real time customer activities and interest.
● Custom field Mapping to allow information to feed back and forth into Pardot and Salesforce on the relevant fields needed for future Marketing usage.
● Social connectors setup for current and future social media campaigns.
● Migration of current Email templates, Landing pages and Engagement journeys.
● Setup of Dynamic content to keep customers from different sectors or languages on the best possible journey.
● Within the scope of work Ignyto also created new email and landing page templates to help the customer with their transition from older branding to new.
Pardot to Salesforce, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
A number of days training onsite with key members of the global marketing teams. Ignyto also provided training decks and documentation for the customer to use to train their teams in-house in the future.
“I would not hesitate in recommending Ignyto, and especially the consultant we worked with. She has seamlessly implemented Pardot (Marketing Automation) for us not only on time but before our deadline! Her knowledge of the tool was incredible and she supported us in our learning and development throughout so we could hit the ground running when we were live.
Throughout the duration of our project Ignyto felt like an extra member of our staff caring as much about the success of the project as we did, nothing was too much work. Thanks to the Ignyto team for making what could have been a stressful project an enjoyable one.”