Role Title: Account Manager – UK
Are you a master at building credibility with C-Suite stakeholders and have the ability to get deals done? If so, read on.
If you’re a high performing technology sales person that is determined to be successful and is fantastic at building relationships….. And if you’re searching for an excellent opportunity with a company that is on a huge growth trajectory, where you’ll have significant autonomy, an opportunity to use your technology sales expertise & experience, then this is the role for you!
- Are you passionate about technology, ideally Salesforce?
- Are you determined to succeed and consistently exceed your goals?
- Are you highly organised, goal-oriented and willing to challenge yourself / your colleagues to win?
- Can you think outside the box, be proactive and solutions-focused and are willing to go the extra mile?
- Do you have an excellent eye for detail?
- Are you self-reliant, with an energetic & persistent nature and have a positive “can do” flexible attitude?
If you answer “yes” to all of these then we’d love to hear from you.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Successfully deliver sales against a monthly quota
- Manage the relationship with Salesforce stakeholders to build trust, demonstrate capability and assist Salesforce AEs and Managers to win more deals
- Manage and qualify all inbound leads and enquiries in a very professional, efficient and timely manner and progress solid enquiries to Opportunities
- Convert opportunities to “closed won” sales deals by expertly managing the entire sales cycle and all key stakeholders at all times
- Present to all Salesforce stakeholder teams in Ireland and the UK on a regular basis with compelling and relevant information
- Manage communication flows from Ignyto the all the many Salesforce stakeholders so they are clear on Ignyto’s USPs, capability, capacity and value proposition
- Lead client discussions to determine and understand client expectations, processes and requirements (key priorities and nice to haves) through group-based scoping sessions or one-to-one interviews
- Build accurate, interesting and compelling customer proposals with the help of Ignyto technical resources
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Very competitive OTE (50% base salary, 50% Commission) + Benefits
- Professional, focused and determined individual with a passion for technology sales
- Comfortable meeting and getting on with new people, meeting (and presenting to) business owners, C-Suite and demanding customers and stakeholders
- Degree level qualification is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of the Salesforce (SFDC) platform and suite of products is a real advantage
- Excellent communication, organisation & analytical skills with solid business acumen
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Motivated by career and personal development
- Excited by the opportunity to work within a fast paced and entrepreneurial consultancy
- You must have a proven track record of achieving and overachieving against sales targets in a technical or technology based company
- Being a successful ex-Salesforce SE, AE or a Salesforce Consultant with sales experience in a Salesforce practise would be a distinct advantage
- 3rd level degree is a real advantage but not essential
To apply for this role please email your CV or LinkedIn profile with details of why you are a great fit for us to: email@example.com reference “AEUK2”.
Ignyto is a successful fast paced, professional and dynamic Gold status Salesforce consultancy with offices in Dublin, London, Manchester and Stockholm.
At Ignyto we pride ourselves on the intelligence, quality and capability of our team. We expect all team members to be driven, to take ownership, be very efficient and to be responsive to internal and external requests, to self-manage, have appropriate industry experience, best in class capability and be keen to continue your personal development to be the very best at what you do.
NB: We are seeking applicants only from people who are eligible to work in the UK or Ireland please. No agencies please.