Role Title: Commercial Director – Head of Sales and Marketing
High level Responsibilities:
● Overall responsibility for building out highly successful Marketing / Sales / Business Development functions that act as the engine and lifeblood of the business
● Profitable Expansion of the business by maximising the revenue and opportunities of current and future markets, segments, industries, specialisations and service offerings
● Devising and achieving ambitious and profitable growth Plans
● Building a high performing team of motivated overachievers. Within 1 year have in place 8 x Sales Dev People (from 5 currently)
● Be a key board member and Contribute to other departments for the overall good of the business
Your Key Functional / Day to Day Responsibilities:
● Relationship planning and execution of engagements with Salesforce AEs / Managers / Teams / Verticals / Regions to ensure they each understand Ignyto’s USPs, capability, capacity and value proposition
● Build trust, demonstrate capability and assist Salesforce Account Executives, Managers & RVPs to win more deals (without over promising)
● Devising, documenting and consistent improvement of the Marketing & Sales Processes & Systems, including KPI Management (building on what is already a very successful model)
● Hiring, Coaching and continuous development of team members including:
○ Training: planning of what the training & development needs and executing on this plan
○ Building onboarding and education systems in the business (e.g. Deal of the month, etc)
○ Team member Performance Development Plan to be devised and executed to include team
monthly member appraisals ○ Weekly 1:1 meetings
● Build templates and procedures so that your team members are always producing accurate, interesting and compelling customer proposals
● Using best in class sales methodologies, your team will convert leads and opportunities to “closed won” deals by expertly managing the entire sales cycle and all key stakeholders at all times
Business Planning and Reporting Responsibility:
● 5 & 3 year business plan for the Sales and Marketing functions (Updated annually)
● 1 year detailed Sales and Marketing plan for the coming year with departmental P&L budgets (updated quarterly)
● Quarterly business progress reviews and planning meetings with the Sales & Marketing and leadership team
● Weekly management reporting of progress versus the plan and forecasts
● Daily deal involvement, customer engagement, team motivation, guidance and coaching, opportunity cadence and performance management
● Are you a world class technology sales leader who thrives on autonomy and loves a challenge?
● Are you a natural communicator and able to manage C-Suite engagement including presentations, facilitation of meetings and delivery of sales pitches to varied audiences of all sizes?
● Are you passionate about business and the improvements that Salesforce can make to any business?
● Are you determined to succeed and consistently overachieve on your personal and professional goals?
● Are you very goal-oriented and willing to challenge yourself / your colleagues / status quo to win?
● Can you think outside the box, be proactive and solutions-focused and are willing to go the extra mile?
● Are you passionate about coaching and moulding your team to be high performing and overachieving?
● Are you self-reliant, with an energetic & persistent nature and have a positive “can do” flexible attitude?
If you answer “yes” to all of these then we’d love to hear from you.
● Professional, focused and determined individual with a passion for Business and Salesforce technologies
● Comfortable meeting and winning over new people, meeting (and presenting to) business owners, C-Suite and demanding customers and stakeholders
● Degree level qualification is preferred but not essential
● In Depth Salesforce (SFDC) platform knowledge preferred but not essential
● Excellent communication, organisation & analytical skills with solid business acumen
● Flexible and positive attitude
● Motivated by autonomy, success, career and personal development
● Excited by the opportunity to work within a fast paced and entrepreneurial consultancy